|Place of Origin:||Shijiazhuang Hebei China|
|Brand Name:||ALLIN Off Grid Solar Power System|
|Certification:||CE , SGS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||AY-612 220v Power System Solar|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-3|
|Price:||30-5000$/Set,Price needs to be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs/pack,6pcs/pack, 12pcs/pack,Can be customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Off Grid Solar Power Generation||Model:||3000w|
|Application:||Head Lamp/iphone/induction Cooker/pans||Working Current:||5A|
|Type:||DC/AC Inverters,offgrid Power System||Storage Battery:||100MAH|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid||Solar Panel:||100w|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Controller Type:||MPPT|
220V Solar Power Battery Storage System,
100MAH Solar Power Battery Storage System,
5A Solar Energy Generation System
1. Solar Power System Description
Solar power system is mainly composed of solar cell components, controllers, and batteries. If you want to supply power to the AC load, you also need to configure an AC inverter.Solar power systems convert sunlight into electricity that can power your home.The solar photovoltaic power generation mix integration and heat collection, and can carry out power generation and collection at the same time .The household power generation system is generally composed of a photovoltaic square array composed of solar cell components, a solar charge and discharge controller, a battery pack, an off-grid inverter, a DC load, and an AC load. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, an inverter is also required.
The solar photovoltaic power generation system is composed of solar battery packs, solar controllers, and storage batteries (groups). If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, an inverter is also required.
(1) Solar panels: Solar panels are the core part of the solar power system and the most valuable part of the solar power system. Its function is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electric energy, or send it to the storage battery for storage, or to drive the load to work
(2) Solar controller: The function of the solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and to protect the battery from overcharging and over-discharging. In places with large temperature differences, a qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light-controlled switches and time-controlled switches should be optional for the controller; (the solar controller is composed of a dedicated processor CPU, electronic components, displays, switching power tubes, etc.)
(3) Batteries: generally lead-acid batteries, nickel-hydrogen batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries or lithium batteries can also be used in small and micro systems. Its function is to store the electrical energy generated by the solar panel when there is light, and then release it when needed.
(4) Inverter: The direct output of solar energy is generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide electrical energy to 220VAC electrical appliances, the DC power generated by the solar power generation system needs to be converted into AC power, so a DC-AC inverter is required.
Inverter, also known as power regulator and power regulator, is an indispensable part of photovoltaic system. The main function of the photovoltaic inverter is to convert the direct current generated by the solar panel into the alternating current used by home appliances. All the electricity generated by the solar panel must be processed by the inverter before it can be output.
The solar off-grid power generation system can be designed by our company's professional engineers according to customer needs. The current installation scale of our company's single project is 1kW-500kW