|Place of Origin:||Shijiazhuang Hebei China|
|Certification:||CE , SGS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||AY-09-1500W Solar Power Systerms|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-2|
|Price:||30-5000$/Set,Price needs to be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs/pack,6pcs/pack, 12pcs/pack,Can be customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Home Solar Power Mini Kits||Place Of Origin:||Hebei ,China|
|Solar Panel Type:||Monocrystalline Silicon, Polycrystalline Silicon||Battery Type:||Lead-acid Battery|
|Controller Type:||MPPT, PWM, NONE||Mounting Type:||Ground Mounting, Roof Mounting, Carport Mounting|
|Load Power:||1500W||Output Voltage (V):||AC 220V DC 12V|
|Work Time (h):||65AH||Certificate:||CE RoHS|
|Type:||Portable Power Systems||Color:||Blue Green Yellow|
|Item:||500W Solar Power Kit||Usage:||Laptop Charging|
|Protection:||Short Circuit Protection||Load:||Household Appliances Charging|
65AH Home Solar PV System,
Waterproof Home Solar PV System,
Waterproof 1.5kw Solar Power System
|Model||AY-solar power systerm|
Photovoltaic panel 80W battery 65Ah output 1000W
Photovoltaic panel 100W battery 65Ah output 500-1000W
Photovoltaic panel 135W battery 100Ah output 1000W
Photovoltaic panel 200W battery 100AH output 500-1000W
Photovoltaic panel 200W battery 135Ah output 1000W
Photovoltaic panel 300W battery 135Ah output 1000W
Photovoltaic panel 200W battery 100Ah output 1500W
Photovoltaic panel 200W battery 200AH output 1500W
Photovoltaic panel 500W battery 200Ah output 1500W
Photovoltaic panel 500W battery 200Ah output 2000W
Photovoltaic panel 600W battery 200Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 700W battery 300Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 500W battery 400Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 600W battery 400Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 800W battery 400Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 1000W battery 400Ah output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 1000W battery 600AH output 3000W
Photovoltaic panel 1600W battery 800AH output 3000W
(1) The installation azimuth and inclination Angle of the panel array need to be considered.
(2) Avoid shielding between panels.Including the surrounding buildings (telephone poles, eaves, etc.).
(3) Stent placement stability and firmness.
(4) the routing distance and the location of the bus box.Try to walk short and even distances.
(5) the relevant auxiliary parts to meet the requirements of the system (such as terminal post, wire diameter, etc.).
(6) Wiring terminals should be firm to prevent virtual connection or circuit break.
(7) battery extremes to firm (do not short circuit) when installing attention to polarity, to avoid causing explosions and fires.
(8) the controller generally has the corresponding power distribution protection measures.But wiring process should also pay attention to prevent reverse polarity, short circuit and other phenomena.Avoid unnecessary trouble.Pay attention to the Angle of placement and avoid rainwater immersion.
(9) For systems with inverters, the inverters need to be connected to the positive and negative terminals of the battery.
(10) The construction site of the system must be open, and no tall buildings or other things shall block the sunlight in the installation of the solar cell phalanx.
(11) the controller needs to choose low loss, good working stability, long life controller.When installing, make sure the controller is a common negative design or a common positive design, which will help to connect and install the whole system.
(12) during the installation process, attention should be paid to electrical switch protection, etc., to eliminate live operation, in order to cause unnecessary losses and trouble.
(13) controller debugging should pay attention to details, so as not to affect the whole system engineering cycle.
(1) Small power supply ranging from 10-100W, used in remote areas without electricity such as the plateau, islands, pastoral areas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity, such as lighting, TV, radio recorder, etc.;
(2) 3-5KW household roof grid-connected power generation system;
(3) Photovoltaic water pump: solve the drinking and irrigation of deep water Wells in areas without electricity.
(4) Domestic and street lighting
(5) farm or field work or travel boarding
Advantages: no risk of exhaustion;Safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution emissions, absolutely clean;It is not limited by the geographical distribution of resources and can take advantage of the building roof.For example, areas without electricity, and areas with difficult terrain;Electricity can be generated and supplied locally without consuming fuel and erecting transmission lines;High energy quality;Users are emotionally receptive;The construction period is short, and the time it takes to obtain energy is short.
Disadvantages: the production of solar panels has the characteristics of high pollution and high energy consumption, the energy distribution density is small, that is, to occupy a large area;The energy obtained is related to meteorological conditions such as four seasons, day and night and rain or shine.Compared with thermal power generation, the opportunity cost of power generation is high.Photovoltaic panel manufacturing process is not environmentally friendly.
The energy converter of Solar photovoltaic power generation is Solar Cell (Solar Cell), also known as photovoltaic Cell.Photovoltaic Effect is the principle of solar cell power generation.When sunlight hits a solar cell, the cell absorbs light energy, creating photoelectron-hole pairs.Under the action of the electric field inside the battery, the photogenerated electrons and holes are separated, and the different sign charge accumulates at both ends of the battery, that is, the "photogenerated voltage", which is the "photogenerated voltaic effect".If the electrodes on both sides of the internal electric field are drawn and connected to the load, the load will have a "photoelectric current" flowing through, thus obtaining the power output.In this way, the light energy of the sun is changed directly into usable electrical energy.
At the same temperature, the influence of illumination intensity on solar panels: the greater the illumination intensity, the greater the open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current of solar panels, and the greater the maximum output power. At the same time, it can be seen that the change of open-circuit voltage with irradiation intensity is not as obvious as the change of short-circuit current with irradiation intensity.
Under the same illumination intensity, the influence of temperature on the panel: when the temperature of the solar cell increases, the output open-circuit voltage decreases significantly with the temperature, the short-circuit current slightly increases, and the general trend is that the maximum output power decreases.